Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Congrats Jennifer & Eddie!

I saw DreamGirls over the weekend and I still can't stop thinking about it. It was one of the best movies I have seen in years. Everyone was great in the movie. Jamie Foxx, terrific. Eddie Murphy, I can't say enough about him. He stole the show in most of his scenes. I have got to say, though, it was a toss up between Beyonce and Jennifer Hudson. All the hype from the movie is surrounding Jennifer (and she was amazing). But, Beyonce surprised the hell out of me. No question she is BEAUTIFUL! But there is something else about her in this movie. I can't quite put my finger on it.
Here is Jennifer Hudson's And I Am Telling You from the movie.


Here is a short version of Beyonce's Listen from the movie.


Here is the full version of Listen from the Oprah show.

No comments: