Wednesday, April 25, 2007

You Can Take The Girl Out Of South Dakota...

I recently discovered Confessions of a Pioneer Woman and find myself strangely fascinated by her lifestyle. Have a look around her site and I think you might agree.

Here is part of what she has to say about herself: I'm a thirty-something ranch wife, mother of four, and moderately-agoraphobic middle child who grew up on a golf course in the city. I attended college in Los Angeles and wore black pumps to work every day. I ate sushi and treated myself to pedicures on a semi-regular basis. I even kissed James Garner in an elevator once. Now I live in the middle of nowhere on a working cattle ranch. My days are spent changing diapers, chipping dried manure from boots, washing jeans, and frying calf nuts. I have no idea how I got here, but you know what? I love it. Don't tell anyone. You can read more about her right here.

She posts on everything from Calf Nuts to Juice Bags and Her Retarded Brother Mike. She also cooks and shares each step in the process through photos. Take a look at her Chocolate Sheet Cake, her Lasagna, and lots of other yummy stuff.

You will also love her amazing photos. Here are a few of them:

No comments: