Monday, February 05, 2007

Bill and I are in the middle of re-organizing, and re-decorating our bedroom. In the process we have been throwing away a ton of crap. Things that I can't believe we ever kept in the first place. It has been a fun and rewarding process. Our closets are finally organized! Sometimes I just sit and stare in awe at the site of our shirts, pants, sweaters and shoes stacked, hung, folded and sorted neatly in the closet. I am still putting the final touches on the room and have discovered that we are in desperate need of items for the walls. Right now we have only one very ordinary picture hung so I have been shopping for artwork. It has been so much fun. I have come across some pretty amazing art in the process. While not really a fit for our bedroom (or our budget), I think that Jonathan Weiner’s work is truly beautiful.



If you're interested, you can find other great art, shopping and fun sites under the links section at Momomoogie.

No comments: