Thursday, October 19, 2006

Underwear Optional

In honor of Laura's last day here at the ACS, a few of the girls got together and decided to declare it Sweater Dress Friday.

Here is a look at what each of us has chosen. Laura, if you would like to borrow any or all of these lovely pieces, you know how to reach us. Nothing says "you made the right decision in hiring me" better than an awesome sweater dress.

April, the v-neck is great but I have to say, the boots might be even better. Who else could pull off blue boots? Great choice!










This is the one I chose. It just made sense. I already had the boots and scarf. Plus, if it looks good on her, it will look good on me. She could be my sister!











Michelle found THE perfect dress for her sense of style. You have to be willing to take a risk with a sweater dress but Michelle found a way to do it with class.













Angie, what can I say? Low-carb has really paid off. You look flawless in this dress. Not many people can pull off horizontal!












Last but not least, Tiffany. Everyone knows that green has always been your color. Although, I had my doubts about the cut-out neck. I have to say, you should always go with the cut-out neck (if it is an option).





Laura, we will really miss seeing you every day. Best of luck with the new job.

Let me know if you want me to wear my dress to the next movie night.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry I am missing sweater dress Friday. Do they come in maternity sizes?

In Shades Of Gray said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
In Shades Of Gray said...

What are you talking about? Any of these would work as a maternity dress. Remember, sweater material has the ability to "give".

Anonymous said...

That's pretty HOT! Thanks for giving me the boots-oh how I love the cowboys!...and my new cowboy boots!
Angie-sweet outfit I'm likin' the stripes!!!
Kris-I checked-they do stretch...like Thanksgiving pants.

Anonymous said...

In that case, I'm goin' shopping tonight for a brand new sweater dress. Hopefully I'll find one that is bedazled on the top to take the attention away from my tummy.

Anonymous said...

Low Carb and Ex Lax could make your horizontal stripes look as widening as mine do! Cookie anyone?

LJR said...

this is so funny. thanks for picking our your favorite sweater dresses. i think I am going to borrow Sara's. Thanks for the post. It made my day. Miss all of you!